About the Course
– We’ve started up the level 2 CardiacCT course again!
– However, due to the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak we have to maintain the right to cancel the courses. The Dutch COVID guidelines are leading.
– When the course is cancelled, members will be refunded the registration cost in full. CIRC will not be responsible for other associated expenses.
The level 2 course is designed for experienced Cardiologists, Radiologists in cardiac CTA. 100 selected cases will be completed with the use of cardiac dedicated Philips software. During the “do it yourself” (DIY) sessions supervision by cardiac CT specialists of the Cardiology and Radiology Staff will guide the participants to complete the cases. A coronary catheterization for most of the cases will be available as a reference.
All cases CTA and corresponding invasive coronary angiography have been analyzed by staff members of the cardiac CT and Invasive Cardiology department.
The CIRC Level 2 course objectives are:
- Offer advanced information about scanner settings with the goal to enhance image quality and reduce radiation burden.]
- 100 selected cases will be completed towards level 2 certification (in combination with the 50 cases from level 1)
- Live Cases
- Duration 4½ days
Prices level 2 course
Early booking now offering: € 2.200,-
Late booking*: € 2.700,-
*payment received 30 days before the course.
Resident fee: € 1.250,-
please contact us for voucher code Contact
Site and Location
Our site is equipped with both a 64-slice and a 256 iCT Multi Detector CT. At the moment we are performing over 1.200 Cardiac CT’s a year.
The location of this course is the CWZ hospital in Nijmegen (The Netherlands).
Weg door Jonkerbos 100
6532 SZ Nijmegen
Tel. +31(0) 24-3658783