This course is especially designed for cardiologists, radiologists and residents with little to no experience in cardiac CTA.
There will be 50 selected cases assessed, using the latest update of Philips software dedicated for cardiac CT. One participant per workstation. During the “do it yourself” (DIY) sessions all cases will be discussed by expert faculty. Coronary angiography will be available in many of the cases as a reference.
Offer background information about the scanner physics, contrast dynamics, acquisition methods, administration of medication to enhance image quality
- Get familiar with the software and interpretation of images to:
- Detect coronary stenosis and plaque burden
- Detect artifacts and pitfalls
- Correlate CTA to invasive catheterization
- 50 selected cases will be completed
- The duration of the course is 3.5 days
- SCCT Endorsed SCCT.org
The level 1 course is accredited by:
- The NVVC (Dutch society of Cardiology) for 24 NVVC/ESC/EBAC accreditation points.
- The NVVR (Radiology society of the Netherlands) for 24 NVVR/CME/CDP accreditation points.
- The NVNG (Nuclear society of The Netherlands) for 24 NVNG/CME accreditation points.
Prices level 1 course
Early booking now offering: € 1.990,-
Late booking*: € 2.400,-
*payment received 30 days before the course
Resident fee: € 1.250,-
please contact us for voucher code Contact
Site and Location
Our site is equipped with both a 64-slice and a 256 iCT Multi Detector CT. At the moment we are performing over 1.200 Cardiac CT’s a year.
Weg door Jonkerbos 100
6532 SZ Nijmegen
Tel. +31(0) 24-3658783