Level 2 course (Former Level B)
The level 2 course is designed for experienced Cardiologists, Radiologists in cardiac CTA.
100 selected cases will be completed with the use of cardiac dedicated Philips software. During the “do it yourself” (DIY) sessions supervision by cardiac CT specialists of the Cardiology and Radiology Staff will guide the participants to complete the cases. A coronary catheterization for most of the cases will be available as a reference. All cases CTA and corresponding invasive coronary angiography have been analyzed by staff members of the cardiac CT and Invasive Cardiology department. For the live cases there will be a video connection with the CT room.
The CIRC Level 2 course objectives are:
• Offer advanced information about scanner settings with the goal to enhance image quality and reduce radiation burden.
• 100 selected cases will be completed towards level 2 certification (in combination with the 50 cases from level 1)
• 25 videotaped Cardiac CT cases
• 20 live streaming video Cardiac CT Cases
• Duration 4½ days
The level 2 course is accredited by:
• The NVVC (Dutch society of Cardiology) for 24 NVVC/ESC/EBAC accreditation points.
• The NVVR (Radiological society of the Netherlands) for 24 NVVR/CME/CDP accreditation points.
Calendar Level 2 Course
By clicking on the link bellow you can find an overview of the upcomming Level 2 courses and booking information.
Book a level 2 course
Prices level 2 course
Early booking*: € 2.800,-
Late booking: € 3.100,-
*payment received 30 days before the course.
Combination offer, Level 1+2
Level 1 course (€ 2.400,-)
Level 2 course (€ 2.800,-)
Please check the Level 1 + 2 course page for more information.
Site and Location
Our site is equipped with both a 64-slice Multi Detector CT with Step & Shoot ability and a 64-slice Multi Detector PETCT. Besides, there are 4 fully equipped catheterization labs. At the moment we are performing over 1.200 Cardiac CT’s a year.
Weg door Jonkerbos 100
6532 SZ Nijmegen
Tel. +31(0) 24-3658783