- In this disclaimer the following is understood:
- the web page: every web page in which the editor places a hyperlink referring to this disclaimer with the intention to make it applicable to that specific web page;
- the editor: the authorized editor of the web page;
- to use: amongst others to load, to log on, to inquire, to consult, to read, to examine, to listen, to edit, to fill in, to send, to copy, to store, to forward, to spread, to use offered services, to commit acts of law (i.e. to buy, rent);
- you: the (represented) private person or legal entity that uses the web page;
- the content: among others texts, static or dynamic images, hyperlinks, sound- and/or video clips or fragments and/or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, i.e. loss of data, business, acquired income, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
- All articles of this Disclaimer apply to the web page. By using the web page you agree unconditionally with this disclaimer.
- The editor endeavours to actualise and/or to add information to the web page regularly. In spite of this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
- The editor provides the contents of the web page AS IS, without any guarantee concerning it’s soundness, aptitude for a certain purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use only.
- The editor is not liable for any damage which has occured or may occur in connection with and/or results from the use of the web page or to the impossibility to use the web page.
- The editor may alter or remove the web page from the internet at all times and without a prior notice. The editor is not liable for any consequence(s) due to the alteration or removal of the web page.
- Content provided by a third party has not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by the editor and as such the editor makes no warranty with respect to its contents.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual (property) rights or an unlawful act related to privacy, publication, communication and other matters. You are responsible for all data and requests which you send from the web page.
- The editor reserves the right to deny your access to the web page or certain services available on the web page. As a consequence the editor may monitor your access to the web page.
- You will protect the editor, its employees, representatives, license holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and non-judicial measures, condemnations, etc, including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are a direct or indirect consequence of your use of the web page and/or your violation of any law, regulation or rights of third parties.
The Cardiovascular Imaging and Research Centre (CIRC) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Cardiovascular Imaging and Research Centre (CIRC) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from October 14th 2008.
2.1 What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First name, last name and organization as provided by the visitor.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as adress, zip code, ip adress and preferences.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
2.2 What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping for bookings and administration.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new courses, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We use this information to further secure our systems against intentional or unintentional harm or misuse.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Cardiovascular Imaging and Research Centre (CIRC) can not be held responsible for any failed or wrong transactions online payments or any information collected by third parties due to:
- Failure or mall functioning of the iDeal paying system on this website,
- Failure or mall functioning of the iDeal paying system of the CIRC’s bank, or clients/customers bank.
- Failure or mall functioning of the PayPal paying system – www.paypal.com.
- Mall functioning of the visitors internet device used to visit the Cardiovascular Imaging and Research Centre (CIRC) website – www.cardiacct.nl.
- Virusses, worms, trojans or hacker attacks that have infected or corrupted the visitors internet device or the Cardiovascular Imaging and Research Centre (CIRC) server and systems.
2.5 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cardiovascular Imaging and Research Centre (CIRC)
Canisius Wilhelmina Ziekenhuis
Weg door Jonkerbosch 100
6532 SZ Nijmegen
+31 (0) 243 658 78